Wellington Community Room
Important Grant Dates
- September 14, 2015 – 7:30pm
- December 3, 2015 – 7:30pm
- January 28, 2016 – 7:30pm
- March 30, 2016 – 7:30pm
- May 25, 2016 – 7:00pm
Latest Grants Approved
- October 20, 2015: Learning Excellence Grant, Cycle 1 application deadline
- December 9, 2015: Cycle 1 grant announcements
- February 23, 2016: Learning Excellence Grant, Cycle 2 application deadline
- April 6, 2016: Cycle 2 grant announcements
- April 26, 2016: Innovative Teaching Initiative – Application deadline
- June 8, 2016: Innovative Teaching Initiative – Announcements
November 14, 2015
The winning word for the 15th Annual FBE Spelling Bee!
With record-breaking participation by more than 700 Belmont students in grades K-6, the Bee was an enormous success.
Congratulations to all of the spellers for their tremendous efforts, and creative, spirited team outfits. The net profit
from this year's Spelling Bee will exceed $25,000.
MANY THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS, PANELISTS, AND PARENT VOLUNTEERS!
>> WINNING TEAMS:
>> 2015 PHOTO GALLERY
“The Chenery Cheetahs (5th Grade)” with runner-ups “Fab Four (5th Grade).”
Held on October 4, 2015
The third annual Dan Scharfman Memorial Run was a success!
We had over 750 runners in the 5K and 2K categories combined, and raised over $20,000 for the Belmont Public School.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE RUNNERS!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
Honor a Belmont Public School teacher or staff member
Consider honoring a Belmont Public School teacher or staff
member by making a STAR Award donation to the Foundation for Belmont Education. You may also order
a Friend Award to honor that very special individual. We will send
your honored individual a certificate, including your name as the donor and a personal message.
Awards are processed at any time during the year.
Mad For Education
On March 21, 2015, the Foundation went mad for education
to make a difference for the six Belmont public schools by
raising money to support the work of the FBE.
We thank our community, sponsors, volunteers, faculty and administrators for your incredible generosity and hard work,
making this year’s event another very successful one.
The Spring Dinner is over, but you can still make a donation