The Foundation for Belmont Education depends on the support of our community to
make a difference in the Belmont Public Schools. We are a non-profit charitable
organization that relies on your financial support, and every level of charitable
giving on behalf of our schools makes a difference, whether a donation of $20 through
a STAR award or a major corporate gift.
Support also means people working together as volunteers to share in the goal of
ensuring an excellent public school education for the children of Belmont. If you
are interested in being active in the Foundation for Belmont Education, even if
for only a few hours, we’d love to hear from you. Go to News and Events
to learn more about specific fundraising events and other opportunities for supporting the
Belmont Schools through the Foundation. Thank you for your support!
There are a number of ways you can help support the Foundation for Belmont Education’s
goal of investing in educational excellence, innovation and enrichment. We invite
you to partner with us by making a donation to fund programs that enrich our children’s learning experience
The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization under the Internal Revenue
Code and your contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Donate online by using the link below:
Or if you prefer, mail a check to: Foundation for Belmont Education; PO Box 518,
Belmont, MA 02478
Make a donation by:
- Making a donation to the Innovative Teaching Campaign
will enable Belmont’s educators to utilize new teaching techniques and leverage technology to better prepare our students for higher education and the 21st century workplace.
- Making a donation to the Annual Spring Dinner. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. It helps support the spring Special Initiatives, Professional Development and Learning Excellence Grant Programs.
- Becoming a Corporate Sponsor for one of the Foundation's fundraising events. Corporate
sponsorship enables local businesses to strengthen ties with Belmont residents while
supporting a philanthropic institution that serves the entire educational community.
Please download a form here or contact
- Becoming a sponsor for the Annual Spring Dinner by donating items for either the live or online auctions at our annual event. Please download a form here and contact email@example.com.
- Donating your time to either the Youth Bee or the Annual Spring Dinner. Contact
- Contributing a gift or memorial gift to our Annual Fund.
- Ordering a $20 "STAR" or "Friend" Certificate to show your appreciation for an exemplary
educator or supporter from the community.
- Attending or supporting the annual Youth Spelling
Bee. Typically scheduled for early fall, the Youth Bee has become a favorite
for elementary and middle school students. For more information, please contact
- Patronizing our Investors in Education.
from your employer are always welcomed and appreciated.
Check out our FAQ page
for more details regarding
The Foundation for Belmont Education
is grateful for your support!